Welcome to LI:OH PRODUCTS
The present Data Protection Policy of LI:OH PRODUCTS will be applied to the browsing of our website, , as well as the purchase of our products through the same.
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE OF THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Borin Beauty S.L., a business entity constituted under the Spanish legislation, located at Elche, postal code 03203, on the street Banyeres, number 7, registered in the Mercantile Registry of Alicante in volume 3.470, book 0, sheet 5, section: 8, page A-122314, entry: 1 with C.I.F. B-54503198 and e-mail address [email protected] (henceforth, “BORIN BEAUTY”)
WHAT IS THE PERSONAL DATA WE RECOLLECT FROM YOU?
- Identification data. Name and surname(s), postal code, e-mail, and phone number.
- Payment information. Payments of our products are processed through the platform of the entity Stripe, PayPal, Bizum (secure payment getaways), consequently LI:OH PRODUCTS does not collect any personal data of such nature.
- Information on your visits on the web www.liohproducts.com, IP address of your device, date and time of your access. For further information check our Cookies Policy.
- Any data that you voluntarily send us to our e-mail address [email protected]
HOW DO WE OBTAIN PERSONAL DATA?
The data we process is:
- The ones you provide us at the time of acquiring our products;
- The ones you voluntarily send us to our e-mail address [email protected];
- The ones you voluntarily provide us by subscribing to our newsletter;
- The ones you voluntarily share on social media.
DO WE PROCESS PERSONAL DATA OF MINORS?
The sale of our products is not directed to minors. However, those under the age of 16 who wish to register in our website and/or acquire our products shall have authorization of their father/mother/tutor or legal representative.
Similarly, in case you share in our social media images in which people under the age of 16 appear, you shall make sure to previously have the authorization of their father/mother/tutor or legal representative.
LI:OH PRODUCTS reserves the right to request in any moment the accreditation of such authorization.
WHEREFORE DO WE DEAL WITH YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
LI:OH PRODUCTS may use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To facilitate the information that you request of our products.
- To register you as a user of our webpage.
- To guarantee the correct processing of your order, in case you acquire any of our products.
LI:OH PRODUCTS uses their social media to advertise their products. In this sense, by sharing your data in our social media, you expressly consent and authorize us to reproduce and publicly communicate them in such networks for the purposes stated above.
You may at any time withdraw your consent by sending an e-mail to the following address: [email protected].
In the case of not being interested in the processing of your personal data through the social media of LI:OH PRODUCTS in the terms expressed above, we urge you to refrain from sharing them.
In case LI:OH PRODUCTS needs to process your data with different purposes than the ones previously stated, they will request your express consent for it, which may be revoked at any time unilaterally.
NEWSLETTERS AND COMMERCIAL COMMUNICATIONS
LI:OH PRODUCTS may send newsletters and commercial communications to those users that have previously granted their express consent for such. The information in such newsletters and communications will consist in commercial information, highlighted content and relevant advice on the system functioning and promotions.
The user will have the possibility to request the cease of such newsletter and communication e-mails in the terms provided in Law 34/2002, of 11 July, of Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services, and to revoke their consent unilaterally, at any time by sending an e-mail to the following address: [email protected] or (by) unsubscribing directly at the foot of the newsletters sent in the section unsubscribe.
WHO HAS ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Your personal data will only be communicated to those people or entities who require to access to them in order to manage the orders of our products.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
Your personal data will be preserved as long as it is required to meet the purposes for which they were collected. After this time, LI:OH PRODUCTS will proceed to remove them from its systems, without prejudice to the possibility of keeping them, limiting its use to the exercises and claims advocacy, in the terms stipulated under the applicable law.
WHAT SECURITY MEASURES DO WE APPLY TO THE PERSONAL DATA?
LI:OH PRODUCTS applies security measures to guarantee confidentiality, availability and resiliency of systems processing personal data. Likewise, we carry out processes of verification and evaluation of technical and organizational measures implemented, so as to guarantee the security of personal data at all times.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
You may exercise the rights listed hereunder, by sending an e-mail to the following address: [email protected].
- To request, at any time, that LI:OH PRODUCTS confirms whether your personal data are being handled or not.
- To access to your personal data, to request the rectification of those which are inaccurate or, when applicable, to request its suppression when, among other reasons, they are not needed for the purposes for which they were collected.
- In certain cases, to request the limitation of data processing. In this case, we will only preserve your data for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Under certain circumstances, to object to the processing of your data.
- To request the portability of your rights.
- To revoke the consent that, in your case, you have granted for the processing of your data from LI:OH PRODUCTS.
- To present a claim before the Spanish Agency for Data protection.
WHAT IS THE LEGITIMACY TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA?
Depending on the type of processing of your personal data that LI:OH PRODUCTS does at any time, the legitimacy may be:
- The fulfillment of the obligations of LI:OH PRODUCTS when you place an order of our products through our webpage.
- The fulfillment of the legal obligations of LI:OH PRODUCTS.
- The legitimate interest of LI:OH PRODUCTS to improve our products and the customer service, or manage your inquires.
- The consent that, in your case, you have granted for the elaboration of commercial profiling from anonymous personal data, and the dispatch of commercial communications with information on our products.